One of the questions I get asked by the media is what does a concierge do? The quick answer is that a concierge will do anything in the yellow pages as long as it’s legal, moral and ethical.
Everyone single one of us tries to squeeze 36 hours into a 24 hour day, and when you do that you inevitably don’t do it very well. You get stressed…
Which leads to tired…
Which leads to not eating healthy because you’re craving “comfort” food…
A concierge is here to do the things that you have to, leaving you the time to do the things that you want to like spending more time with family and friends, putting more time in at the office, or relaxing with a good book!
That being said, below is a list of 52 ways you can use a concierge. Since the real list of what a concierge can do for you is endless, the list below is merely here to get you started.
1. Obtaining tickets to concerts, special events and sporting events
2. Transportation Services – train, plane or automobiles… concierge can get it!
3. Travel and Vacation Planning
4. Business Referral Service – need a landscaper or a plumber?
5. Restaurant Recommendations and/or Reservations
6. Pet services
7. Internet Research – need research done and you don’t have the t